Get a Jolt of Adrenaline in UK and Ireland

by Jeff Abbott on June 25, 2010

Hi all. Obviously the blog has been incredibly quiet. Mostly because I spend any online time with readers on Facebook and Twitter, and because I’m trying to get the next writing project(s) done. But I did want to let people know that Adrenaline is out in the UK and Ireland this week. If you go to Asda you may well see an ad for Adrenaline on your grocery cart, which I think is fantastic. Grocery cart ads! You can think of me when you get your milk and tea. Anyway, the first Sam Capra novel is out, and I’m working very hard on the second one, and if you get the book I hope you enjoy it. Thanks!

Jon July 8, 2010 at 6:24 am

Hi Jeff!

Just finished “Adrenaline” today, I loved it! Was pleasantly surprised when I realized that it most likely would mark the start of a series.
    Thanks for writing great books and keep up the great work:)

Best regards
    Jon
    Stockholm, Sweden.

Mike Hardisty July 29, 2010 at 3:42 am

Adrenaline was the first of your works that I’ve read and I just couldn’t put it down. My wife has just finished it and she was the same.

chris August 6, 2010 at 12:10 am

ADRENALINE Fantastic,cant wait till Sam returns again,please hurry

Ben Taylor August 15, 2010 at 7:39 pm

I don’t read all that often, some books don’t inspire me to get stuck into them, but Adrenaline was truly addictive! I started to read it during my honeymoon in Mauritius and it was fantastically gripping. There’s nothing like human trafficking, killing and grimey underworlds all enjoyed on the beach whilst slurping a pina colada from a coconut!!
    Near the end of the book I sensed there was potential for a follow up and I’ve just read on your blog that this is the case…….great stuff, feel free to email me when its released as I can’t wait to see what Sam gets up to next. Also if you wish to get feedback from a lazy, semi literate Cornishman feel free to send me an early draught and I’ll give you some hot tips or maybe suggest a name or two!!
    Cheers
    Ben

Gill September 8, 2010 at 5:52 am

Hi Jeff,

I finished Adrenaline a little while ago. I’d spotted the book in an airport bookshop, didn’t buy it and then couldn’t stop thinking about it. Ended up having to make a special trip to a bookshop to find and buy it. I am really glad I did. From the first page, I loved it. Sam is a great character. I’ve recommended it to friends.

I actually drive through London a few times a week for work and can’t help looking out for Sam on his parkour outings.

I can’t wait for the next Sam installment!! Thank you!

Gill

Tony Prosser, Lancing, England October 18, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Hello Jeff

Just have to say that Adrenaline was the best read ever, the twist at the end was brilliant, i just could not put the book down and thanks to a couple of late nights it was finished by the third day.
    It was the first of your books that i have read and have now gone out and brought Run, Panic and Trust Me.
    Roll on the next in the Sam Capra series just don’t keep us waiting to long.

Thanks